We accept the Scriptures as our sole authority in matters of faith and practice, and adopt the following Confession of Faith as our interpretation of Bible Doctrine. Please ask for a full doctrinal statement to see relevant scriptures to each statement of faith.
1. We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament as verbally inspired of God and inerrant in the original writings and that they are of supreme and final authority.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit; three-in-one, co-equal, which is the Trinity.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of God, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary.
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit, third person of the Trinity, who convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment. He is the life of the believer, and He empowers the preaching and teaching of the Gospel.
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and those who reach moral responsibility become sinners in thought, word and deed.
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
7. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, His ascension into Heaven and His present life there as High Priest and Advocate for us.
8. We believe in that blessed hope, the personal, pre-millennial, and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, judgment, the everlasting conscious suffering of the lost, and the joy of the saved, which demand a literal Heaven and Hell.
10. We believe in the existence of a personal devil, the old deceiver, a liar from the beginning, who is still working in the world to destroy the souls of men, and that he and all his angels and all who do not receive Christ as their Savior, will eternally suffer torment in the lake of fire.
11. We believe that all who repent and receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit, and thereby they become children of God, heirs of eternal life, and members of the universal church, the body of Christ.
12. We believe that the body of Christ, the Church, fulfills its mission through the organized local church. The mission of the Church is to preach the Gospel to all the world, all of its endeavors being supported by the offerings of the believers.
13. We believe that the ordinances of the church, given by our Lord, are Baptism and The Lord's Table.
14. We believe that marriage is a type of Christ and His bride (the church), and that marriage is defined as being the union of one man with one woman for a lifetime therefore church weddings must be considered in the light of the Scriptures. Divorce is always displeasing to God, though sometimes permissible, because of the hardness of our hearts.